Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The outside of the house

I was so excited to get all of the pix of the inside of our house that I completely forgot to get them of the outside. So here they are. We're only a few days away from closing and I'm so excited!


Once we close, the fun begins. Adding character to our new home! One of my plans is changing the front door and porch light. Here are my ideas. I'll post these again when we actually get to this project.

Here's our front door.




Here is how I want our front door to look.





This is the exact door that I want, and we need to paint it black, of course. (and the doorknob would be on the other side, of course)





And the porch light. I have liked these lights since I first saw them but, just never figured we would have the style of house to put one of these up. I never thought of it being a porch light. I'm so in love with this look!










3 comments:

  1. Hey Cody! Can't wait to see what you do to it...I'll be following. Miss you guys - Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spring! Thanks! How are you guys doing? Miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any updates? The house looks really great! Always remember to check and inspect your door from time to time. It’s the first thing the guests will be able to appreciate, as it welcomes them to your home. It will also give them the first impression about the totality of your house. Great job guys!

    Willene Fagen

    ReplyDelete